Ski Travel Insurance
If you are planning any type of holiday then you will need a comprehensive travel insurance policy. To get the most out of your travel insurance, you might like to purchase your policy at the time of booking.
Coverage for ski and snow activities is not automatically covered under the SureSave policies. To be covered for these activities you must add the Winter Sports Option and pay an additional premium when purchasing your travel insurance policy.
Online applications are only available to persons 18 years and over, please contact Travelplan if you require assistance with your application.
General Forms and Guides
Everyday Insurance by SureSave
Existing Medical Conditions - This definition applies to you, your Travelling Party or a Relative.
Existing Medical Conditions means:
- Any chronic or currently ongoing medical or dental condition of which you are aware or any complication related to any such chronic or current condition; or
- Any medical or dental condition, or related complication, the symptoms of which you are currently aware; or
- A medical or dental condition that is currently being investigated or treated, or has been investigated or treated in the 90 days prior to the issue of the Certificate of Insurance, by a health professional (including dentist or chiropractor or physiotherapist); or
- Any medical condition, current ongoing or experienced at any time in the past, involving your back, neck, brain, heart, circulatory system, respiratory system or cancer; or
- Any condition for which you take prescribed medicine; or
- Any condition for which you have had surgery, or any complication arising from any surgery you have at any time had for any reason; or
- Any condition for which you see a medical specialist; or
The definition applies to you, your travelling party, a close relative and any other person
If any of the above apply to you or you are over 81 years of age please contact a Travelplan Consultant for more information on the medical assessment process.
Travel Insurance Claims & Waiver Forms
- Travel Insurance Waiver Form
- Travel Insurance Claim Form
SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR 339902 is an authorised representative of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No. 308461 (nib Travel Services) Travelplan Australia Pty Ltd ABN 96 001 024 344 is a distributor of nib Travel Services Australia. Before you buy, please read the PDS available from us. This insurance is underwritten by XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch (ABN 36 083 570 441).
Ask a Consultant
Tired of searching? Speak to a friendly snow specialist. Call: 1300 SKI SKI OR click below to send us a messageSend message
Win a Trip
For your chance to win an amazing trip to Aspen Snowmass, simply complete the online entry form.Enter to Win!
Sign me up to VIP deals
Get The very best deals straight to your inbox!