Panorama Mountain Resort rises 4,000 vertical feet above true slope-side lodging and giant hot pools, but it’s not until you reach the summit that the real scale of the terrain becomes apparent. Below, are trails for skiers and riders of all abilities. You can carve up Canada’s longest uninterrupted fall-line groomers, take on the ‘backcountry style’ lines of Taynton Bowl, or let fly in the terrain park.
Here are just a few things you can expect to find at Panorama Mountain Resort;
- Ski to your door accommodation
- Massive 1220m vertical
- Heliski Base for rk heliski - Accesing the largest heli region in the world
- 1100 hectares of terrain, including; backcountry-style in Taynton Bowl, the longest uninterrupted fall-line terrain, terrain for all abilities and the terrain park.
- Soothing hot pools - located right at the base of the lifts
- Popular T Bar & grill to drink the night away
- The Summit Hut - the perfect place to enjoy a fondue at 2400 metres!!
Night skiing on weekends
Panorama is known for its immense mountain, but it’s the
smaller-by-design village that really sets the resort apart. All
condos, town homes, and hotel rooms are just a short stroll, or Gondola
ride, from dining that ranges from contemporary cuisine to the
simplicity of a deli sandwich.
You’ll have access to the steaming waters of the Panorama Springs pools, Canada’s largest slopeside hot tubs.
|Season||November to April
|Terrain Area||2,847 acres
|Lift Capacity||8,500 riders/hour
Closest International Airport
Calgary - 308km
Transfer from Calgary
Approx 4 hours
Cranbrook - 150km
Transfer from Cranbrook
Approx 2 hours
Peak Snow Season
December to February