The Vail holiday experience is truly remarkable, from the world renowned Vail Ski School to the first class activities, concerts and festivals, shops and spa's, cosmopolitan dining and acclaimed night life and endless après ski options are all set within a charming pedestrian only village.
Warmed by sunshine 300 days a year and with more groomed terrain
than any other ski resort on the planet, families reconnect and
celebrate from year to year and generation to generation.
Vail Ski Resort, Like nothing on earth.™
Vail is truly a skiers paradise providing snow lovers with;
- Extensive terrain for every level of skier or rider - Over 5,000 acres
- The 7 legendary back bowls
Sun Down Bowl, Sun Up Bowl, China Bowl, Siberia Bowl, Pete's Bowl & Earl's Bowl
- A state-of-the-art lift network - transporting 56,138 riders every hour
- Fine dining and acclaimed nightlife - Over 110 Restaurants and Bars
- A charming European style pedestrian only village
- Great Children's programs including Adventure Ridge - A snow park the size of a football stadium on top of the mountain, with tubing, ski bikes, trampoline, bunny run and family food favorite Bistro 14.
- Plenty of non-ski activities, dog-sledding, live concerts to hut trips. It's the perfect place for anyone looking for some unique activities off the skis!
|Snow season||November - April
|Lift Capacity||56,138 riders/hour
Closest Regional Airport
Eagle - 56km
Transfer from Eagle
Approx 45 minutes
Closest International Airport
Denver - 190km
Transfer from Denver
Approx 2 hours