There's no place like Keystone for a winter holiday. With Colorado's longest ski day and just 90 minutes from Denver International Airport means you can make the most of your time on the mountain.
Keystone caters perfectly for families and offers a perfect blend of terrain from beginner to advance levels. Improve your skills at the Keystone Ski and Ride School wher you can take a daily lesson, get private instruction for yourself, the kids or a group.
Other key features that help make Keystone the perfect all round winter destination;
- One of America's best terrain parks "A51" which has a variety of features to fit any level.
- Live music & major festivals
- Home to over 1,200 lodging options
- Free night skiing on day of arrival
- Quaint shops, restaurants and cafes including a Starbucks™
- Hot tubs, swimming pools and world class Keystone spa
- Keystone Mountain Concierge makes it easy to enjoy all of your activity wishes during your stay
When you are not skiing or boarding on the moutain you can giggle your way down the tubing hill or explore the Snow Fort located on at the top of Dercum Mountain. Guests can also enjoy snowshoeing, Nordik skiing or relax in the Keystone spa. Take advantage of the many free and discounted activities for all ages including yoga, wine tastings, snow biking and more with the Adventure Passport.
|Season||November to April
|Lift Capacity||35,000 riders/hour
Closest International Airport
Denver - 150km
Closest Regional Airport
Eagle - 115km
Transfer from Denver
Approx 90 minutes
Transfer from Eagle
Approx 1 1/4 hours
No reviews have been posted for this resort. Be the first to submit a review.