Canadian Mountain Holidays - CMH is the world's leading heli-skiing operator offering their clients some of the best skiing and boarding in the world for over 40 years. CMH was founded in 1965 by the late Hans Gmoser, who at the time had no idea his concept would grow to be what it is today.
Heli-Skiing is the dream of every skier and boarder:
- Vast virgin slopes of fresh powder
- No crowded lift lines
- No rutted slopes
- No tinselly advertising - just long, free, joyous runs
- Huge selection of programs - view product offerings
- The entire CMH heli-ski area covers an area comparable in size to Switzerland
CMH Heli-skiing's world famous ski areas are located along the British Columbian side of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
All CMH ski areas are huge, the mountain ranges are
pristine and breathtaking. The helicopters are rigorously maintained -
each lodge has its own engineer - and the pilots are highly
experienced. All CMH guides are fully-certified professionals, dedicated to safety, comradeship, and the exhilaration of what is hands-down the world's best skiing.
► CMH Heli-Skiing Pre-Registration Form
Click Image To View Online Price List and CMH Heli-Ski Handbook (Flash®):
Click Image links below to download PDF versions:
CMH 2014 Journal
2015 Price List
* All CMH Heli-Skiing trip costs are in Canadian dollars. Canadian GST and HST is NOT included in the trip price. Please refer to the general information page in tthe price list regarding CMH trips.
Heli Ski Blog - Keep up to date with all things heli-skiing,
post comments and contribute to the heli skiing comunity with the
official Heli Ski Blog, by CMH. The Heli Ski Blog