Apart from having North America's largest ski in ski out village, Big White also boasts excellent terrain for families to the more adventurous.
Although Big White may be better known for its family friendly facilities, Big White does also offers a lot for the more adventurous skiers & boarders, with;
- Average 7 metres of Classic, Dry Okanagon Powder
- Fantastic glades skiing through "Snow Ghosts"
- 800 hectares of intermediate to expert terrain
- Best Weather & Best Terrain - Awarded by Ski Canada magazine
Plus, Big White ski resorts many restaurants, bars, nightlife and shops are all within easy walking distance from all accommodations and just moments away from;
- Night skiing
- Excellent kids schools and child facilities
- Beginners runs accessible from every lift top
Big White Accommodation:
Big White is Canada's largest ski-in ski out village, so it not
surprising to find a huge selection of lodging in or close to the
lifts. Choose from Big White's selection of accommodation from luxury
hotels to comfortable, spacious apartments.
|Season||November to April
|Lift Capacity||28,000 riders/hour
Closest International Airport
Vancouver - 440km
Transfer from Vancouver
Approx 4 1/2 hours
Kelowna - 56km
Transfer from Kelowna
Approx 1 hour