Winter Park Ski Resort receives the most snow of any resort in Colorado with over 367" of snow annually
Apart from having the best bumps in North America, Winter Park also provides guests with:
- Over 100 days of sunshine every ski season
- 5 interconnected mountains
- 2,762 skiable acres of big mountain skiing
- 3,450 ft. long Rail Yard
- Plenty of relentless steeps & deeps
- Specially designated learners area
- Over 5 acres in the all new Sorensen Park
NEW FOR 2016/17 SEASON!
- Unlimited skiing & riding from January 1 to February 17, 2017 on the Steamboat & Winter Park Mid-Winter Pass*
- FREE SHUTTLE TRANSFERS BETWEEN WINTER PARK AND STEAMBOAT RESORTS*
(Transfer and Mid-Winter Pass must be prebooked with Travelplan as part of a Winter Park/Steamboat multi resort package - conditions apply)
Winter Park Ski Resort offer big mountain skiing while the town of Winter Park retains a decidedly "small town" feel. Although world-class skiing is what they are known for, off slope activities are abundant with snowmobiling, snowshoeing, ice skating, sleigh rides, hot springs and for the thrill seekers a tubing hill.
|Season||December to April
|Terrain Area||2,762 Acres