Telluride is an old Victorian mining town set in a spectacular box canyon walled by 4000m plus peaks gives Telluride a spectacular location. Telluride Ski Resort offers an unmatched mountain experience for all levels of skiers and snowboarders thanks to some of the most spectacular terrain and scenery in North America.
From refined groomed runs to big mountain areas, there truly is something for everyone. Beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders can ride to the highest peaks and enjoy terrain and views typically reserved for the experts.
Year after year guests discovery and fall in love with Telluride, here are just a few reasons why;
- No lift lines- the resort sleeps 5,200 guests & lifts service 20,000 per hour!!
- Spectacular scenery
- Awesome steeps n deeps
- Plenty of corduroy cruisers - 38% of the terrain is intermediate
- New backcountry terrain - FULLY GUIDED
- Superior snowmaking and grooming
- Two equally charming towns - connected via a free gondola
- Truly distinctive dining options
- Colorado's only heli ski service Helitrax, taking off from The Peaks Resort & Spa every winter
- Plenty of non ski winter activities
|Season||December to April
|Highest Elevated Point (lift Serviced)||3,831m
|Longest Run||7.4km "Galloping Goose"
|Lift Capacity||22,386 riders/hour
Closest Regional Airport
Telluride - 8km
Transfer from Telluride Reginal Airport
Approx 15 minutes
Alternative Regional Airport
Montrose - 107km
Transfer from Montrose
1 1/2 hours