Steamboat Colorado "Ski Town USA"
Steamboat is not just a big mountain, it's a welcoming western town and a place where every visitor can immediately feel right at home.
Steamboat Ski Resort has been a true American favourite for well over 40 years, no doubt this is probably due to its;
- World class groomed cruisers
- Almost 3,000 acres of bumps, steeps, open meadows & awesome tree skiing
- Home to legendary 'Champagne Powder Snow'®
- Good old fashioned hospitality & genuine friendliness
- Huge anual snowfalls of over 8m - view the 30 year average here
|Season||November to April
|Lift Capacity||33,619 riders/hour
Closest Regional Airport
Closest International Airport
Coach Transfer from Hayden
Approx 30 mins
Coach Transfer from Denver
Approx 3 hours
18 November 2010
Sorry - no photos or videos found.