Steamboat Colorado "Ski Town USA"
Steamboat is not just a big mountain, it's a welcoming western town and a place where every visitor can immediately feel right at home.
Steamboat Ski Resort has been a true American favourite for well over 40 years, no doubt this is probably due to its;
- World class groomed cruisers
- Almost 3,000 acres of bumps, steeps, open meadows & awesome tree skiing
- Home to legendary 'Champagne Powder Snow'®
- Good old fashioned hospitality & genuine friendliness
- Huge anual snowfalls of over 8m - view the 30 year average here
Still not convinced? then here's just a few more things you can count on when you holiday at Steamboat;
- A town rich western heritage. Don't be suprised if you bump into a real life cowboy walking down the wooden sidewalks.
# 1 family resort in Western North America - by Ski Magazine October 2005 & October 2006
- Huge snowfalls with an annual average of over 30 feet
- 165 Marked trails, plus countless off piste possibilities
- Plenty of variety for the whole family with a huge range of non ski activities
- North America's longest half pipe 'Mavericks'
- Fabulos night skiing
NEW FOR 2016/17 SEASON!
- Unlimited skiing & riding from January 1 to February 17, 2017 on the Steamboat & Winter Park Mid-Winter Pass*
- FREE SHUTTLE TRANSFERS BETWEEN WINTER PARK AND STEAMBOAT RESORTS*
(Transfer and Mid-Winter Pass must be prebooked with Travelplan as
part of a Winter Park/Steamboat multi resort package - conditions apply)
|Season||November to April
|Lift Capacity||33,619 riders/hour
Closest Regional Airport
Hayden - 40km
Closest International Airport
Denver - 274km
Coach Transfer from Hayden
Approx 30 mins
Coach Transfer from Denver
Approx 3 hours
18 November 2010
Sorry - no photos or videos found.