The town of Aspen is steeped in a rich history, from it's origins as silver mining town to now being one of the world's most famous ski resort. Today you are more likely to find Aspen's riches laying above the ground in the form of 'Champagne Powder' snow, covering FOUR fantastic mountains.
Aspen's riches also extend to its amazing ski town which offers a huge range of accommodation including some of the finest apartments in the world, boutique shopping and over 100 bars and restaurants to indulge your every senses.
Aspen for the Adventurous:
- Huge selection of terrain for all levels over FOUR mountains
- Un-crowded slopes (on avg 2 people per acre)
- 5 progressive terrain parks & 3 half pipes, Including the X games superpipe at Buttermilk
- Exciting & Vibrant nightlife
Aspen for Families:
- New Treehouse Play Kids Adventure Center catering from babies to teens
- Huge selection of Non Ski Activities - including; Ice Skating & Skate Park, Massive Sports Complex, Live Theater in the park, Cinemas, Snow mobile and Snowcat Rides
- Awesome rental and lesson packages available in Snowmass and Buttermilk for the kids, up to 6 days free
|Season||November to April
|Uncrowded Slopes||3 people per acre
|Steepest Run||42 Degrees
|Lift Capacity||10,755 riders/hour
|Locals Choice||Off piste Back and double black diamonds all to your self
Terrain Area - 270ha
Beginner - 0%
Intermediate - 48%
Advanced - 52%
Vertical Rise - 996m
Aspen , Flying in Snowmass
Sorry - no photos or videos found.