Val d`Isere is a lively and welcoming winter sports playground surrounded by the natural beauty of glorious mountain peaks.
L'Espace Killy is seen by many as France's "Skiing Mecca". Here you will ski exceptional terrain and enjoy the some of the world's best apres-ski.
- Vast ski area - with plenty of off-piste,including the S.P.O.T area in Tignes promoting awareness and safety when skiing off piste
- Awesome snow parks and pipes
- Plenty of steep terain - tackle the Olympic downhill run
- Over 70 restaurants & 20 bars
- High altitude at Tignes and the Grande Motte glacier mean great snow conditions all season
- 97 lifts & 140 marked trails
- Demanding cross-country trails
- World class ski school facilities
Val d`Isere seems naturally tailor-made for skiing and snow sports, it is a premier Olympic resort with a vast array of terrain for all winter sports enthusiasts.
|Season||December to April
|Lift Capacity||78,000 riders/hour
Closest International Airport
Lyon - 230km; Geneva - 230km
Lyon - 3 hours; Geneva - 3 hours
Closest Regional Airport
Chambery - 140km
Transfer from Chambery
2 1/4 hours