Sun Peaks is a charming, family friendly ski in ski out village with three mountain peaks featuring award winning trail design and Canada's best ski-in/ski-out village - awarded by Ski Canada Magazine..
Sun Peaks is the 2nd largest ski area in British Columbia, Canada and with abundant sunshine between regular dry snowfalls, this makes Sun Peaks a great ski holiday destination with plenty of bluebird powder days!
Sun Peaks Ski Resort offers superb skiing and snowboarding for all levels with;
- A beautiful character filled village with 20+ eateries, 20+ shops and grocery store
- Ski in ski out accommodation
- Excellent kids facilities including: an ice rink, tube park, outdoor pool and much much more!
- Vast terrain (1,700 ha) accross 3 mountain peaks
- No crowds, virtually no lift lines and slopes all to yourself
You can even be shown around Sun Peaks mountain with Olympic & World Champion Nancy Greene (based on availability).
Sun Peaks Accommodation:
Sun Peak's lodging is set around its charming village and feature ski in ski out access or just steps away from the lifts. Sun Peaks offers a selection of accommodation from luxury hotel to comfortable, spacious apartments.
Sun Peaks BC Canada - "3 Great Mountains 1 Charming Village"
|Season||November to April
|Lift Capacity||12,000 riders/hour
Closest International Airport
Vancouver - 410km
Transfer from Vancouver
Approx 4 hours
Closest Regional Airport
Kamloops - 55km
Transfer from Kamloops
Approx 45 minutes
Kelowna - 190km
Transfer from Kelowna
Approx 2 1/2 hours
Sorry - no photos or videos found.