Revelstoke Mountain Resort features world-class terrain with the longest lift serviced descent in North America.
Once only a haven for heli and cat skiing Revelstoke Mountain Resort now offers;
- Two high-speed quad chairs
- An eight-passenger gondola
- The longest lift serviced descent in North America
- A dedicated beginner slope with Magic Carpet conveyor lift
- Heli & Cat Skiing Check out CMH Heli-Skiing and Selkirk Tangiers Day skiing
- New Resort Village with a full-service restaurant, retail and rental shops, and lift ticket and skier services
New for 2016/17 Ski Season:
Revelstoke Air is the only service providing flights from Vancouver to
Revelstoke. Exchange hours of travel time for hours of shredding
waist-deep powder! Running from January 26th to March 19th twice a week;
on Thursdays and Sundays, departing Vancouver South Terminal at 1pm and
arriving in Revelstoke an hour later – That’s right, City to Slope in 1
The Resort Village will include a full-service restaurant, retail & rental shops, lift ticket, skier services as well as a mid-mountain lodge. Lift skiing, cat skiing & heli-skiing are available from the Resort Village base, which is currently offered nowhere else in the world.
A mid-mountain lodge featuring stunning views, a full-service restaurant, espresso bar, deck with a barbeque and retail shop is also located on the mountain.
For Revelstoke CMH Heli Skiing -
|Season||December to April